Forms & Manuals

On this page you will find the forms required for use of the Marine Lab and the RV Coral Sea by the faculty, students and staff of Humboldt.

If you are not associated with Cal Poly Humboldt you must file formal paperwork to reserve space on the RV Coral Sea or at the Marine Lab.


Call the office at (707) 826-3671
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST.

Marine Lab
User Inquiries

Kyle Weis
Senior Equipment Technician
(707) 826-3691

Boating Fleet
User Inquiries

Steve Monk

Boat Safety Officer
(707) 826-3686

R/V Coral Sea
User Inquiries